BECOME A MEMBER TODAY
Thank you for your interest in joining the Florida Association of Professional Lobbyists, please select your membership level from the list below. All applications for membership are subject to review by the membership committee.
Active members shall be approved for membership in FAPL if they:
1) Agree to comply with both the letter and the spirit of the Code of Professional Ethics of FAPL.
2) Agree to complete the initial education course developed by FAPL in a timely manner as determined by the Board and subsequently satisfy the continuing educational requirements established by the Board.
3) Confirm that they are a registered lobbyist in this state.
4) Confirm that they have not been convicted of any felony.
5) Agree to participate in the dispute resolution process prescribed below and to waive any cause of action on the part of any other member arising from that member’s good faith participation in any disciplinary matter that substantially complies with the process.